segunda-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2007

Maybe..It could be..Finally

A few of english words..juts to keep more simple...XD
so..for my bad english...Cheers!!!!

so..little things reminds me to her..songs and word and stuff make the name poup-up in my head.
It's hard..maybe I'm in loved...fast as coulde be....it's possible..after all..why not???
But..why? I mean...Why??
like...it's hard to let go of her..you know??..like I really have no idea why she's always appears in my day...in my hours...in my seconds..
maybe I've have to..so this way I'm not lose what a feel for her..
but...what I feel for her afterl all??? I don't have any clue...I mean...I have a lot of doubts..thats the only sure I have felt for her those days...great days by the way...confuse...but great...

Fear and worry it's the most constantly thing I have though about it..like I have fear to make those same mistakes...worry is about that fear I feel about...I don't have to do this...I mean...
I have many of things to consider that she's in to me...oh..I hope so...because...the more I think about it..more I start to let go the reason..and open my heart to her....^^

It's great...I fight with myself for not keep this little piece of hope
January it's so far...
I always get me wondering what she's possible doing out there..she's thinking in me...
those messages are helping me...or...every letter that I type it's just a smaller chance that I never ever talk to her again
OO'

Frigthen right..???
yep...very..
I've been trying to wrote a song about it...but is so hard...
every text I write became a poetry text instead a lyrics song..
but...until there..I get the way...=]

see you guys..
and I'm sorry for the mistakes I've made in this text...XD

Mas como bom teimoso que sou...resolvi deixar assim msm..
afinal..ngm lê msm

ahsuahsuash

Nenhum comentário: